Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to get a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to try and do each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and locate a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.