Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent an invention good an idea you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they write a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new InventHelp Company Headquarters. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand InventHelp TV Commercials your market, your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.